How to find the installation directory of Fall Guys? If you installed the game from Epic Games, follow the simple steps below to navigate the game files.
The number of players has skyrocketed since Fall Guys went free-to-play a week ago. The hilarious game invites players to take the role of funny-looking contestants to complete various stages. While it offers a ton of fun with its difficult-to-beat levels and great character skins, it also comes with a series of problems.
That's when finding out Fall Guys game installation directory comes in handy. When players experience an error that kicks them out of the game or does not allow them to send in-game invites, making configurations in the game directory might fix the problem.
In this guide, we will be focusing on the location of Fall Guys game files.
Fall Guys Game Installation Directory (Epic Games)
If you installed the game from Epic Games, follow the simple steps below to locate the Fall Guys game installation directory.
- Open the disk that contains the game files.
- Click on Program Files.
- Search for Epic Games in the directory.
- Click on Fall Guys.
- The address bar should look like this: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fall Guys.
Check the other disk if you can't find the store directory in the first one. If you want to run the game as an administrator or simply want to find out the .exe location, search for FallGuys_client_game. Those who wish to run the game as administrator should right-click on the .exe and click on Run as administrator.
Where does Epic Games install Fall Guys?
The games you download from Epic Games Store are stored in the same location as the launcher by default. But you can choose the install location of a game before starting the download process. If you did not specify a certain directory for Fall Guys, simply open the Epic Games folder in Program Files.
If you encounter a missing files issue while playing Mediatonic's fun title, you can simply verify the integrity of game files. Here's how to fix this error and make sure there is nothing wrong with Fall Guys folders. This process will save you from uninstalling the game by retrieving the missing files only.
- Run Epic Games.
- Open Library.
- Find Fall Guys in installed games.
- Click on three dots under the game icon.
- Click on Verify.
- Wait for the verification process to be over.
How to move game files of Fall Guys?
Note that all the files of the game are stored in this folder. If you want to move Fall Guys game files, follow the simple steps below.
- Make a backup copy of the title and paste it to its new location.
- Simply open Epic Games again and find the game in the library.
- Click on three dots and click on Uninstall.
- Then start installing the game once again and choose the new location. But cancel the installation process when it is around 3-4% percent.
- Copy the backed-up game files to this directory. Click on Replace if the launcher states that the data in the folder is the same.
The installation should continue without a problem when the client detects there are no files missing. If you follow the steps above, you should be able to play Fall Guys without a problem.
Here's everything you need to know about the game files of the hit game.